Monday, December 2, 2013

NOTD: Essie E-Nuf is E-Nuf


Happy Monday!

Whoa, it's December already! The year really flew by for me... It scares me. Anyways, I picked up a nail polish not too long ago. It was random...usually I know I want a polish or love the color, but this time I just bought because I had a few coupons with me. (I love couponing...it feels great saving money!!)




So...the polish I bought was Essie (duh) in E-Nuf is E-Nuf. I thought the name was really funny, but I have no idea what that has to do with the color. It reminded me of Watermelon, but it is not as pink. It is more peach/coral and lighter.


I was not too thrilled about the polish because it looks similar to so many of my polishes. (Recently, I have been really loving pinks and oranges...maybe I crave Spring?) Anyways, when I feel down or out of energy...I like to paint my nails a bright color to pick me up. This color really helped. I felt happier! I also took my time painting my nails so they do not look as messy/sloppy as usual.

Oh a stranger note...I went to an Asian market a few weekends ago and was browsing through their seafood section. On the floor in front of the counter were some bins. I looked into them and saw crab, clams, and other common items. But then I saw this one...FROGS.


I hope I didn't gross you out! Personally, I love me some frog congee and spicy frog pot. BUT I have to say, this does look pretty bizzare. The top was open, yet the frogs stayed put. Good training? Did they know they would be eaten??? Who knows...but I happen to really like frogs (like I collect frog items) AND I think they taste good. Haha! Anyways...

What do you do when you feel down? Let me know! Until next time.

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment