Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December's BarkBox


Happy Tuesday!

I think I broke a rule and posted on Tuesday...oh well! The year is coming to a close and it is really hard to blog... This will probably be my last post this year!





Blue Bully Yeti by Go Dog // $10.50

This thing looked really weird to me...but my puppy loves it! There are three squeakers inside--one in the body and one in each leg. It keeps him occupied! He runs around with it and is completely fascinated at how it makes SO MUCH noise! I thought it was Sully from Monster's Inc at first...haha!


Natural Canvas Reindeer by SImply Fido // $9.00

I could not find this item on their site or on Amazon, so I will assume it is a holiday special item. It is a cute little reindeer with a rope toy running through him. I found it funny because the rope runs conveniently out his back end. Haha! My puppy absolutely loves this thing. We play tug-of-war all the time with it now! I appreciate this product because it is organic and environmentally friendly. The filling is made from recycled materials. I think I will be making purchases from them in the future for gifting purposes!


Chicken Bully Stick by Bark Worthies // $2.00

I have received so many of these now. My puppy has eaten them all! They are great to keep your pup occupied while you work or when they get nippy and grumpy, just stuff it under their nose and they are gone for a while! You can purchase them by the box.


Peanut Butter and Applesauce by Bistro Bites // ???

So this is awkward. I tried to find the price of the treat, but their site is closed for the holidays. It is nice to see that stores still care about their employees and their life outside of work, but really??? You have to hide the price tags during the holidays?!? I can only imagine that this was about $7. Anyways, my puppy does not like peanut butter...but my other dogs do! These are small bite-sized treats. Each box has a month's supply. It is made from all natural ingredients. The fat content is about 27%....quite high. I would not give more than a handful to my 120lb dog.


Chicken and Pumpkin Pot Pie Flavored Biscuits (4 oz) by Planet Dog // $10.00 for 12 oz

These biscuits are HUGE. I fed them to my big dogs and they like it! They eat just about everything too...haha. I have nothing much to say about these. They are good for digestion because of the fiber content and they are low fat, about 7%. Haha! Low fat...

So this month's bag was about $32. Not bad. I was expecting more fun stuff since it is Christmas.

What gifts did your dog get this Christmas? Let me know! Until next time.

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment