Monday, June 24, 2013

Favorite App for June


Happy Monday!

If you haven't guessed yet...I want to share with you my favorite app for the month of June! I am a very picky person when it comes to apps. I love 'cute' apps that give my home screen personality, if that makes any sense. But I also like apps that are straight forward and clean. I absolutely hate apps that promote so many other things and constantly bug you! Who has time for that? My favorite app for the month is actually a game. Since I enjoy challenges, the classics Tetris and Bejeweled were instant favorites; however, over the years I really got bored of it. Even the popular Candy Crush Saga wasn't enticing enough for me. (It also lagged like crazy on my phone...dislike!)



The game that I'm loving is called Minion Rush! In case you do not know where this little yellow guy is from...he is one of the many minions that work for Gru in Despicable Me! (I love that movie!) There is something really comical about these little guys. I didn't realize this game existed until I saw it as a feature on Google Play. I decided to give the game a chance since I have close to no games on my phone.


I believe the premise of the game is Dave wants to be Minion of the Week/Month/Year and his buddy, Paul, took the award. It's very similar to Temple Run, but more controlled and way cuter. So you play as Dave and you get to run throw Gru's lab and the city above, collecting bananas and tokens along the way. There are also powerups and costumes you can purchase with bananas or tokens. The powerups can be upgraded as well! Tokens are paid for, but you can collect a few during the game.


In the game, there are many obstacles and pitfalls as well as objects you have to jump over and dodge under! As the game progresses, the speed quickens making it much more challenging. Every so often, you have to battle one of Gru's enemies (i.e. Vector). You can also find your friends on Facebook and send them challenges!


Check the game out! I promise you will definitely be playing it for at least a week! (And if you're like me...I play in the dark...in bed...before I go to sleep. Who else is guilty of that?) If you don't believe me, check out the video!

Let me know what you think of Minion Dash! Do you have a favorite app? Let me know down below! My home screen needs more friends. Haha!

<3

Note: I was not sponsored!

No comments:

Post a Comment