Monday, December 16, 2013

NOTD: Essie Good as Gold


Happy Monday!!

You can probably guess what I have to share today... It is another polish! I polish collection is growing so fast. I will take a decent picture of it all sooner or later...haha.




This is Essie's Good as Gold. It reminded me of No Place Like Chrome and you all know how much I loved that one. I figured this would be a no brainer!


The color is beautiful! As always, Essie has nailed it again. This color did not wow me as much as it did in the bottle. I think it is because I'm more cool-toned. The gold made my skin look a lot more yellow.

It is such an awesome holiday color--layer some red with it! Alternate or even get a striper!

What do you think? Let me know! Until next time!

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment