Friday, December 27, 2013

NOTD: Essie Forever Yummy, Bahama Mama, and Peak of Chic


Happy Friday!

Are you guys ready for a triple-whamy? This post has not one, but THREE polishes!





First is Forever Yummy. I bought this last year, but it is still very appropriate for this holiday season. It is a gorgeous and pigmented red. It reminds me of stripes on a candy cane!


With a shiny top coat, you got yourself some festive nails!


Next up is Bahama Mama. I was drawn to this polish because of the purple hue. It reminds me of berries. I recently bought a lip color from EM Cosmetics (Daredevil) that has the same pigment. Love it! It feels more appropriate for the Fall, but purples are such royal colors that you can get away with it in the holiday season too!


The last one I picked up was Peak of Chic. I think...I mistakenly bought this instead of another color. Whoops. It has stripes of white glitter and some smaller pieces of multi-colored glitter. Not my favorite. It does not apply right. The glittery hangs off the edge of your nail and it clumps AND it does not apply evenly. I am disappointed Essie.


You might have better luck applying it on top of another color to give it a snowly effect.

So, which of the three caught your eye? Let me know! Until next time!!!

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment