Monday, December 30, 2013

Claire's Mini-Haul


Happy Monday!

I know it is not Christmas anymore...but I think it should ALWAYS be Christmas! I am celebrating every day because I am blessed.

So...while putting up our Christmas lights this year... I wore my favorite holiday earrings--a pair of Christmas ornaments! During set up...I lost one and because really sad... I went to Claire's hoping to replace them and I ended up walking out with more than I expected!





The first pair is the same as my original holiday earrings, except they are silver. So CUTE. They are not too large and if you have short hair, they stand out even more!


The next pair I got are mistletoes. Hehe, I thought they were cute. I liked the bow and leaf details. It also has four bells so when you walk or move your head they jiggle. It is not too loud so no worries about a day-long headache!


The last pair are these pretty and long and dangling silver/red earrings! I got so many compliments for them. They look more expensive than they really are! Again, if you have short hair, they stand out nicely. 

Do you have a go-to holiday earring? Let me know! Until next time.

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment