Friday, November 29, 2013

November's BarkBox


Happy Friday!

Also, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We had lunch at our home yesterday with friends. It was great! Homecooking and Honey Baked Ham...what more can I ask for??? Pictures to come...hopefully!

I received my monthly BarkBox a few weeks ago. Yay! There were lots of goodies inside and one in particular my puppy LOVES.




Pet Play Zucchini Toy // $9.50

I love it when they include toys. My puppy was eyeing this guy once I opened the box (his face was actually in the frame, but I cropped it out...sorry, baby!!!). It's a plush toy with a squeaker inside. It's stuffed pretty good, which made me worry because my puppy has riped a few toys open before. This toy is REALLY high quality. You can feel it is well made. Their label also says it is durable double layered fabric.

Inside their label is a recipe for Zucchini Cupcakes. I have a feeling it's for people...but it doesn't say. That would be my only con about it.


N-Bone Pearly Whites in Vanilla Mint Flavor (for 5-15lb dog) // $4.00

Yay for dental bones! My puppy is pretty lazy when it comes to his teeth. In the past I tried several brands of dental bones and he rejects most of them. They are HARD to eat. No, literally they are HARD too! Recently, I got a sample of a Pedigree bone and he polished the whole thing off, but I am happy to see another option in my box.

It smells funky. It's HUGE. My puppy looked so funny dragging it into his bed! He chewed on it for a bit, but ended up burying it in his bed. I don't think he likes it as much as I wanted him to, but hopefully the bone will be gone by the end of the month!


Happy Howie's Turkey Sausage (5 pack) // $3.00

Okay...these sausages looked yummy to me when I saw them. The package says to chop it up into pieces and then feed as a treat. My puppy LOVED it. LOVED. I was so happy to see him happy! He did all of his tricks without me saying a word! I think I will be purchasing this stuff again! Oh and what's also great is no refrigeration necessary!


Etta Say's Crunchy Duck Chew (7in) // ~$2.00

In a previous box, my puppy really enjoyed their Duck Jerky and their Duck Chew! I did not realize this was a repeat item until I looked at my April BarkBox post. I was not to happy that it was a repeat item, but luckily it was an item that my puppy liked! He is actually carrying it around the room right now, trying to find a safe place to eat it. Haha, he is hilarious!


Bocce's Bakery Truffle Mac & Cheese (5oz) // ~$6.00

In May's BarkBox, I got Bocce's Green Juice biscuit. My puppy really liked it!!! I am hoping this will be a hit with him too. I mean, it is TRUFFLE mac and cheese. My goodness, I have not even had truffle yet! Anyways, the bone is huge and hard for my puppy so I have to break it up for him. Right now, he does not really want it... He did finish all of his dinner, so might just be full! I am, however, positive my two other dogs will like it. :D

So this month's box totaled $24.50. Still more than what I paid and my puppy likes most of what was in the box. And they managed to sell me on the toy and sausage...good job BarkBox! Oh, Christmas is just around the corner... I am expecting a phenomenal box next month! ;D

What does your puppy want for Christmas? Let me know! Until next time.

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment