Monday, November 11, 2013

October's BarkBox


Happy Monday!

So it is clearly NOT October anymore. Sorry! I have been swamped with exams and got the Flu. :( The past three weeks have been pretty rough. BUT, my puppy was sure happy to see that his BarkBox got renewed!!! It cost me a pretty penny...but he really likes the stuff inside.






Pet Qwerks // ??? (

The first thing my puppy spotted was this Chevron Bear. Let me tell you......he tossed him, ran with him, hid him, chewed him, and even slept with him. It's the perfect size for my barely 4 lb puppy!!! It's almost lightly stuffed so he can squeak the squeakers himself. LOVE. Unfortunately, I cannot find it on their site nor Amazon. I wonder...


Superior Farms Lamb Nik Knacks // $3.19

My puppy likes to chew on raw hide, especially the ones with meat in the center. This one doesn't have, but he will munch of it when he pleases. It's more of a toy for him really.


Your Dogs Diner Mutt Meatballs // $7.99

Okay........I was kind of confused when I got this, but once I read the back it all made sense. You know those packages of mized seasonings you buy at the grocery store to mix with ground meat for meatloaf or meatballs or steak...etc.? This is the SAME idea, but for dogs! It's a little weird, but I have cooked meals for my puppy before. (He came home as a picky eater...) Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I think I'll make this for him and my two other dogs as a feast!!!


Baker's Best Autumn Harvest // ??? ($8)

Mm...my puppy didn't lke the goat liver at all. He likes beef or duck more. Although my other dogs do not mind!!!


Fruitables Halloween Dog Treats Share Pack // ??? ($6)

I got Fruitables as a sample before and my puppy doesn't like it, but my other dogs do! It was really cute to have a "Halloween treat pack." It almost made me want to throw my dogs a party! (hmmmm)

Overall, this box's value is at $32. Not bad considering that I pay around $20 for the box. I'm kind of sad my puppy didn't like most of it though. Well, Christmas is around the corner!!! Until next time.

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment