Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Top Paw Product Reviews


Happy Wednesday!

So a couple of months ago, I bought some stuff for my car to transport my babies around. Oh, that's Mocha (mixed terrier)! We adopted her earlier this year. Isn't she a cutie???




Top Paw Bench Seat Cover // $40

I think it was $40...I can't remember exactly. Anyways, my puppy is a hypoallergenic doggy, so he does not shed (thank goodness). No, I do not have allergies to dogs, but I have cloth seats so it's a HUGE headache for me to clean after a trip to the park or store. I decied to get a back seat cover because my darling Mocha...has begun to shed!!! AHHHH. It's EVERYWHERE. But I still love her. The cover is great. Water resistant and has velcro to access seat belts and buckles. It lacks a velcro for the center seat, but that is fine.

So far it has kind of done the job... I say this because my cover isn't long enough to cover the ends of my bench, which is my fault because I was too cheap to buy a nicer and bigger one and too lazy to try to fit it back in the box to return. (Haha.) Nothing a lint roller can't handle though! Mocha loves it! She can sleep in the back without me worrying.


Top Paw Pet Safety Harness // $15

That puppy on the cover is hilarious. He looks like a deer in headlights!!! Anyways, I bought two of these--one medium for Mocha and a extra small for my puppy. My puppy dislikes it less than his booster seat, but he still whines. I don't get it....the booster seat got scary because it was unstable. Now the harness bothers him because he can't see out the window. Yep, I spoil him... Mocha, on the other hand, does not complain. She knows that it's for her own good and she sleeps in the back seat with it on.

So...I really liked the concept of both of these products. I think they are terribly over priced though. After I looked at the bench cover, I realized I could have easily sewn one together. I really hope my puppy will warm up to the harness. It is SO much safer for him than riding on my lap.

Do you guys go through puppy/child car-ride-drama? Let me know! Until next time!

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment