Monday, October 21, 2013

October's Ipsy Bag


Happy Monday!

My Ipsy Bag came in last week. It was MUCH larger than usual. I was a little scared that the hair spray exploded! Let's check out the goodies.



La Fresh Eco-Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes

I liked the previous La Fresh product, but this one is a miss for me. It works GREAT, but it smells not so great. Smell means a lot to me especially when I have to put it on my face. Will not be purchasing this product, unfortunately.


Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush

I have been buying and browsing for brushes lately. (Picked up a angled liner and a cream shadow brush last week.) I'm very happy to see another brush in my bag because these things are EXPENSIVE. It picks up product okay. The bristles are soft and it's  pretty large brush. I think you can get away with using it as a blender. Like!


Sexy Hair Spray Clay Texturising Spray Clay

I read so many bad reviews on Ipsy, that I was afraid of receiving this. To my surprise, it does not smell terrible and it does the job!!! I loved every Sexy Hair product that I have received so far. They are all very generous samples AND travel friendly. LOVE!


Bella Terra Mineral Cosmestics Mineral Shimmers in Navy

I really like mineral make up. The consistency is great--soft and smooth. Good pigmentation, BUT when you remove it, there is a dark residue...almost like there is another color in the shadow. More specifically, it has a black undertone. That spells trouble because if it fades during wear, you WILL look like someone mugged you. I never had good experiences with blue shadows because of this. I will probably give this away to someone who can rock the dark, navy look.


Zoya Nail Polish in Mason

So, as you all may know by now...I love nail polish. I would have been happy to receive ANY of the polish colors this time, unlike May's Ipsy Bag. I got this beautiful shimmer purple, which looks REALLY similar to Essie's The Lace is On.


Pictured on left is Zoya and right is Essie. See? The only difference is Zoya is a smig more shimmery. Zoya's polish consistency is great. Zoya and Essie are priced about the same AND it has a little more product (15 mL versus 13.5 mL, respectively). I will definitely be purchasing some polishes very soon!

Did you like what you saw? Join by clicking here! Until next time.

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment