Monday, October 14, 2013

NOTD: Essie No Place Like Chrome


Happy Monday!

How are you? I'm fantastic. A little on a caffeine-high, but that's okay. I want to share with you today a polish that I love. Yes, LOVE!




This is Essie's No Place Like Chrome. When it comes to nail polish, I have no limits. I love, love, love any color and finish. It's a metallic silver that reminds me of aluminum foil. It looks a lot cooler on the nails than it does in the bottle. I started with my Butter London Base Coat, added 2 layers of polish, and finished with Butter London Top Coat.


I bought this several months ago. I think Essie released a couple other colors with it, but don't quote me on it. If that was the case, I wish I had picked up the others! I simply love how eye-catching it is and it makes for a great statement. It might be too flashy for serious business, though.

What's your favorite metallic polish? Let me know! Until next time.

<3 Debbie

I was not sponsored. All products were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment