Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August's BarkBox


Happy Wednesday!

My BarkBox arrived last week. It was pretty small...I was preparing myself for disappointment again. BUT I was delightfully surprised!



Hear Doggy Ultrasonic Toy - $7.68 on Amazon

I never understood the toys that don't make sounds. They sound like broken toys and this toy didn't change my mind. BUT once I got it out of the packaging, my puppy was jumping up and down for it. He chased it, wrestled it, and even took it to his bed! So far the toy is holding up...nothing coming off and no strange residues. As a matter of fact, I'm looking into purchasing more of these guys and even for my friends' doggies!!!


BarkWorthies Bully Flakes 4 oz - $31.50 per case of 6 ($5.25 per bag)

My puppy enjoyed most of the products from BarkWorthies. My first impression of the flakes...it looks exactly like Pork/Beef Sung I buy at the Chinese supermarket! It even smells like it. I don't know if that has any factor to the taste....... (Yes, I was tempted to try it.) I sprinkled it over his breakfast since he didn't eat it earlier that day. Once he got a taste...he gobbled it ALL up. Not a piece of food left!


Primal Pet Foods Liver Munchies in Turkey 2 oz - $12.10 per 5.5 oz bag on Amazon

I wasn't too sure if my puppy would like this. I bought liver treats for him once and he looked at me like I was crazy. I left some on his bed and turned around. After a few minutes, it was GONE. I'm so glad he likes this treat too!


BarkWorthies in Natural Hickory Beef Treats 5.29 oz - $75.60 per case of 12 ($6.30 per bag)

Since he liked the flakes, I thought he would like these treats too. He wasn't too keen on it. I think he buried it in his bed or pushed it aside. It smells great, though!


The Honest Kitchen Ice/Steamy Pup Treat 0.5 oz - $0.99 per packet

My puppy doesn't like cold things very much. I tried feeding him ice-cream (for dogs, of course) and it gave him an upset tummy. I'll try this with my other dogs!

This month's bag total is about $36. I feel like I got my money's worth, but I wish there were some extra samples!

What's your pet's favorite treat? Let me know!

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment