Friday, August 23, 2013

August's Ipsy Bag


Happy Friday!

This month's Ipsy bag is not only pretty, but packed with goodies! I am so happy Ipsy stepped up and included so many great items.

Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB-Cream

This is the first Pacifica product that I like. It's a shade-matching BB cream. I like how light it feels and how smoothly it applies. There is a light shimmer to the cream, which gives your skin a nice sun-kissed glow. It's not too heavily scented and actually smells pretty similar to most BB creams. I'm always apprehensive about using any face products because I have sensitive skin. Any sudden changes make me break out! If that wasn't the case, I would probably use this on my face immediately. It's great for every day!


Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black

I haven't been using any kind of mascara for a while now... It's tedious to curl and prime! I tried on Pixi without priming my lashes, just to get a feel of how well it preforms on it own. On the first application, it glides on smoothly, without clumps. The brush also catches all of my lashes and coats them evenly. Even with two coats, it didn't make my curled lashes droop. I'm impressed! It doesn't exactly "boost" my lashes...but I can definitely see me using this with light false lashes.


Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy

So I heard this is UD's newest product. I was really happy to see a sample!! I got it in the GORGEOUS color Anarchy. Can I just say...I LOVE IT. It's creamy and smooth. It's also has a beautiful shine. It doesn't have any noticeable scent. I only wish it was bigger!!!


NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic (CB11)

I always wanted to try a cream blush...but I didn't realize it would be wet. It reminds me more of a lip balm. Actually, I could probably use it as a balm...The color is a light rosy pink. It looks too dolly for me. It's buildable and applies well. I just don't know about the texture though.


Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Scrub

I head a lot of hype about this on Ipsy's Facebook page. It's an organic facial scrub using wax beads and charcoal to remove dead skin, impurities, and toxins. It smells like my John Masters hibiscus and honey shampoo. So the way you use it is...clean your face with your usual cleanser. Then squeeze about a dime sized amount of the facial scrub onto your finger tips, dab it on your cheeks, nose, and chin. And then massage it in circular motions. Oh my goodness. I think I LOVE this. It's almost just as effective as my Japanese exfoliating scrub. It doesn't leave a strong scent post-wash. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Also, a small amount goes a long way. I am definitely purchasing this again! Since it's my first time using it...I can't tell you what long term results are, BUT I will definitely keep you posted!

Which product was your favorite? If you liked what you saw in this bag, subscribe here!

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment