Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sephora Mini-Haul


Happy Wednesday!

I bought a few things from Sephora last week because of the goodies I could redeem! I love rewards for being a loyal shopper.

Urban Decay Naked Basics

I wanted to get this palette for a while...but since I don't use eye shadows much. I'm getting more and more comfortable with it and since I cosplay, I figured it's time to play with make up more! I've always loved neutrals because I can get away with wearing it during the day. It's not too loud!


Sephora Face and Body Mit

I got this because I needed a filler item for free shipping...haha. There are two sides, the left is for exfoliation and the right is for deep cleansing. It is a wash towel in the form of a glove with textures to help remove dead skin and massage impurities. There's really not much to say about it. I find it tedious to have to clean it after a shower...but if you are the kind of person that likes to enjoy their showers, this is for you!


Deborah Lippmann in Happy Birthday

This is an 100 point item! I like glittery nail polish, even though it's really hard to take off. I used it as a top coat over my already painted nails. The glitter particles vary in size and is not very dense when applied. If you want a super glittery effect you need to apply several layers. 


I also picked out an Urban Decay Naked Skin sample, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, and Marc Jacobs Gel Crayon Liner in Blacquer. 


Kat Von D's eyeliner is jet black and glides on smooth. It's a brush tip, which makes it easy to draw very thin lines. Marc Jacobs liner is a gel crayon. It goes on smoothly and is pretty well pigmented. After I swatched it on my hand, I let it set and gave both a rub. As you can see, Marc Jacobs gel liner smeared. I was disappointed because the Sephora reviews said it would not budge... I think it would work great as a smokey eye liner. 

I also tried the Bumble and Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner. It doesn't smell the greatest, but it made my hair super soft, smooth, shiny, and hydrated! I think I will be purchasing a full size bottle of both very, very soon!

Honey Marc Jacobs perfume smells bizarre to me, but it might just be me. I don't like perfume...

The Murad sample is a pore and line minizing hydrator. Luckily I don't have lines yet. (Not even a wrinkle on my forehead!) But I do have pores. They are largest on my nose, but even then they don't bother me.

The UD liquid makeup is a very generous sample. It gives you a nice pocket of the product and 4 shades to try. I received 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, and 8.0. I have a feeling I won't be using it anytime soon because I'm very happy with my SmashBox BB cream.

That is all for now! Let me know what your go to eyeliner is!

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment