Wednesday, September 18, 2013

NOTD: Essie Watermelon


Happy Wednesday!

The past few weeks have been really crazy, so I had no time to write anything! During my absence, I worked on large scale project, started classes, and got an infection. See, CRAZY. However, I found time to stop by my local drug store to pick up nail polish... I'm kind of addicted to it. Haha.




So one of the polishes I picked up was Essie in Watermelon. I love the range of colors Essie has been releasing. Everything looks to yummy! This particular color caught my eye because it looked so rich and different. It's not a true red nor pink. It's a charming candy color. I almost expected it to smell sweet because of the color...unfortunately, it doesn't.


I applied Butter London's base coat first, and then applied two coats of the nail color. You can probably get away with one coat of color because the laquer is quite opaque. I prefer two layers. Then I sealed it in with Butter London's top coat. You can read my review on Butter London's base and top coat here.

Watermelon is a fun and young color that screams summer. It makes me want to go to the park and have a picnic!

What is your favorite summer polish?? Let me know in the comments below!! Until next time.

<3 Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment