Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NOTD: Essie Where's My Chauffeur


Happy Wednesday!

This week's nail color is something blue... No, not sad. It actually makes me really happy!



Where's My Chauffeur is a cross between cyan and turquoise. The polish is rich and creamy looking. I love this color a lot more than my older Essie polish, Turquiose and Caicos. T&C looks like a water down version of turquoise...it almost makes your nails seem duller than normal.



I applied Butter London's base coat, along with two coats of the color polish, and finished it with Butter London's top coat. I noticed that the color of the polish actually get darker while you wear it. Very strange, but I kind of like it. It's a great Spring and introduction to Summer color. But I would not mind wearing it in the Winter time!

What's your favorite shade of blue? Let me know! Until next time

<3 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment