Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Kurgo Booser Seat


Happy Tuesday!

I have been posting quite a bit this month... I feel like I should slow down, but I'm actually enjoying this! A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a booster seat for my puppy. Yes, a booster seat. My puppy enjoys going on car rides with me, but he's not as small as he used to be. While I'm driving, he's crawling from my lap to the passenger seat, propping up on the door to look out the window, and occasionally he would cry to have the window rolled down! (What a diva!!) Here's my review on the Kurgo Booster Seat!




Kurgo Booster Seat // Amazon ($42.08), Petsmart ($38.24)

I did quite a bit of research for the perfect booster seat. I didn't want anything too bulky. I wanted something that was collapsible so that I can store it in my trunk when I don't need it. I wanted it to be comfortable for my puppy and most importantly I wanted it to be safe.

The only product that fit the description on Amazon was the Kurgo. At Petsmart, I saw another by Top Paw. It had the same concept; however, it did not have a removable liner inside the booster. That would mean one stinky booster seat...

Other seats I liked that were similar were...

Solvit Tagalong Booster Seat ($39.99 - $59.99)

It had the features I wanted, but the lining looked thick and warm... I live in South Florida and the last thing you want is warm.

Kurgo Stowe Booster Seat ($59.99)

Aesthetically, this seat is adorable! I was sold on how pretty it was! But, the price made me cringe....

Kurgo Portsmouth Booster Seat ($51.99)

This also fit the mold, but it was pricey.

Tagalong Deluxe Booster Seat ($54.99 - $64.99)

This Tagalong is also really pretty, but my wallet begs to differ!

Who would have know that booster seats could be so EX$PEN$IVE!? It took a couple of chicken jerky treats to convince my little guy to like his seat. He cried the whole time on the first day! (Broke my heart!) I hope this review comes in handy to my fellow pet owners! Thank you for reading.

<3 Debbie

Note: I was not paid or sponsored to do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment