Friday, May 24, 2013

Little White Shoe // Nine West


Happy Friday!

I can't believe it's Friday already! Not too long ago, I noticed my favorite pair of white heels started to tear on the side. (I wear them A LOT.) It was so upsetting because it took me a year to find the perfect white shoe! But I realized styles do change...so this may be a chance for me to try something new! (So scary!) Since I bought mine at Nine West, I figured it would be appropriate feature some of their heels that I am loving! Let's get started!



Caress // $79

Caress is a 3.5'' heel with a classic round toe. My broken heel is very similar to this one except the sole looks a lot plainer, haha. The heel height is perfect, not too tall or too short that it makes no difference. It's extremely comfortable and makes for a classic look. The best part is you can dress this up or wear it casually! My favorite way to wear it is with a pair of dark wash distressed denim, a basic tee, and a cotton blazer. The pants should cut at around your ankle otherwise you would lose the shoe and make your feet look stubby!


Glittering // $89

Glittering is a little more glam compared to Caress. It is a satin 4.25'' heel with a pointed toe. What really made this stand out to me was the jewel detailed heel. It's not over the top nor does it consume the shoe. It gives just enough glamor while keeping its elegance with the pointed toe. The plus about pointed toe shoes is it lengthens the leg. (Which I need because I'm short...haha!) Because of its satin material, I find it more difficult to dress this casually. I would wear this to a more dressy event, like a nice dinner or reception.


Chillpill // $69.99 (originally $99)

The final shoe is Chillpill--a peep toe 5'' wedge with a 1.25'' platform. A wedge is a more comfortable shoe for those who aren't used to strutting in sky-high heels. They are a fun and casual piece that you can wear all day! I love the peep toe because it gives a more youthful and fun look. (It's also great to show off your pedicure!) What I also LOVE about this shoe is the splash of color you get from the side. It has a Miami feel to it--colorful, fun, and tropical. I can see myself visiting a garden or going out to brunch in this baby! Although it is a fun shoe, the twist detailing at the front gives it a more elegant feel. You can definitely dress it up for a dinner date or just catch afternoon tea with friends.

Of the three, Chillpill ranks number one. It's comfortable enough for long wear. The floral print makes for a great transition piece from Spring into Summer. It's versatile in that you can dress it up or down. With that said...which would you choose? Let me know down below in the comments! Thank you for reading! Until next time!

<3 Debbie

Note: Photos DO NOT belong to me. All products shown are from Nine West. I was not paid to do this. I just like shoes. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment