Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hurricon 2013


Happy Sunday!

Last Sunday (Apr. 14th), Anime Club of University of Miami hosted their second annual Hurricon. It was my second year attending as well! I was so excited to vend at the convention, again. Last year, I sold mainly Lumas along with phone charms and other small plushies. This year I went with an arsenal of goodies including some new and improved versions of last year's goodies!



I wish I took more photos at the convention. I did the same thing last year. It always feels so rushed! I got there an hour early, too! Anyways, THANK YOU to all of you who stopped by to say hello and BIG THANK YOU to those who supported me. I am glad my creations found a new home! I hope to make more patterns for next year and have more variety. I did not sell out like last year, which made me a little sad. 


Next year, I believe Anime Club will move the event into the Student Activities Center. Yay for A/C! This year's weather was hot and humid. It was nothing like last year--windy and cool. If they do successfully move it into a building, I will definitely cosplay at my table! My Boy was nice enough to come to the convention after Church and stay with me until the end. He also bought me an Octoberry! I saw it at another convention we went to last year, but they sold out when we went back to get it. It totally made my day! 

Before I end this post...a BIG shout out to Anime Club for doing such a great job organizing the event!!! I cannot wait until next year!

<3 Debbie

Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment